Graduate Buyer (Science / Engineering / Business)
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a global manufacturing business, with the HQ here in Northern Ireland. As our client continues to grow and expand their operations, they are now recruiting for a Graduate Buyer to join them on a full-time permanent basis. You are not required to have any experience, however a placement year in a similar setting is advantageous. This is a great chance for a passionate graduate, eager to kick start their career.
The ideal person:
- Science, Engineering or Business-related degree (at least 2:1)
- Willingness to travel
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Duties will include:
- Order materials and components for the R&D teams
- Ensure that inventory status is maintained to assist with high production levels
- Negotiate with suppliers to ensure on time delivery of goods, at high quality condition
- Identify and implement cost reduction opportunities
- Prepare and issue quotation requests
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.