VANRATH are delighted to be assisting a leading Tech focused - rapidly growing - company with the recruitment of degree educated Graduates who would like to move into a company that they can progress their career within.
The role available is a Business Junior - There are key areas that an individual can move into whether it be Customer Success, Collections, Logistics, Business Management. Fantastic company to work in, one of the best company cultures in NI and opportunities for progression.
The role is based in Belfast City Centre - Monday - Friday (Permanent) - After probation period of 3 months is passed then Hybrid working is offered.
£21,000 - £22,000 + £2,500 share options + Performance review 2 times a year (likely to get salary increase/promotion) + other Additional Benefits (Top Company). Some of the best benefits on the market (full benefits package available upon request)
The Ideal Person
- Having a degree is an essential criteria - The degree can be in any area of study
- Someone who wants to progress their career - an individual who wants to make a strategic move for their career
- Passionate individual and a strong communicator
- Individual with initiative
- Experience with any of SQL, Looker, Lean or FCA is beneficial but not essential
The Operations Associate role overs the successful candidate the choice of four areas to work within - the area that is best suited to yourself will become much clearer throughout the interview process. Making this an extremely valuable process.
- Once established within the function chosen, the successful candidate will continue to grow their skill-base. You will be key in developing, improving and implementing key operational processes. You will also work with internal and external stakeholders to uncover challenges and work together on solutions. In the longer term your role may grow to increase role responsibilities and ownership.
Full Job spec avaialble upon request
For further information on this opportunity, or any other jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
It's established that employers use recruitment agencies. If you wish to land a job, you need to tap the benefits a recruitment firm can offer you.
Take advantage of their network. Not only do they have a vast database of candidates, they have an extensive network of employers, too. So, if you are working full-time, recruitment firms can work to source opportunities on your behalf.
Specialist recruitment firms such as IT staffing and recruitment companies have the latest labor market information about their sector and can provide useful application tips and assistance to you. Their expertise in their field of specialism (say IT staffing, or engineering recruitment) ensures you get the best and the latest opportunities out there in the market.
Ultimately, they are dependable because they have a stake in your success. It's in their best interest to prepare you well for a potential job, for their reputation greatly depends on the people they place or recommend to employers; so if you look bad, then they look bad. So, they'll help you in ways that are possible to prep you up for the job.