Exciting progression opportunity for an experienced Corporate Governance and Information Officer to join a large Public Sector organisation on a long-term ongoing basis, based in Belfast City Centre.
What you'll get:
- £32,000 starting salary
- Full holiday entitlement including bank holidays
- Benefits and perks exclusive to VANRATH
- Professional development and career progression opportunities within the Public Sector
- Degree or equivalent professional qualification in a related subject area* (e.g. Business Management and Administration)
- 2+ years' experience gained in a research or corporate governance related role.
- Proven experience of sourcing comprehensive information and producing a wide range of reports and briefings.
- Ability to analyse complex corporate and business issues while identifying core factors quickly and accurately.
- Good technical skills (including the use of Word, Excel and PowerPoint).
- Proven administrative and organisational skills.
*Consideration will be given to candidates with alternative qualifications but who can demonstrate 5+ years' professional experience in the above areas.
Summary of responsibilities: Acting as Staff Officer, you will support the organisation via the provision of high quality verbal and written reports and responses, working across a range of governance issues including:
- Records management and data protection
- HR policies and procedures
- Information management and reporting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Public Sector job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Aisling Bishop in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert career advice. The latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more...