Goods in / Stores Coordinator *NEW POSITION*
£24,000 - £25,000
Dungannon Area (Easy Access to M1)
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a valued client in Dungannon, who now require someone to join as a Goods in & Stores Coordinator. This is a full-time permanent position, Monday - Friday 08.30 - 17.-00 (40 hours). You will be joinging a highly respected business who have numerous depots situated across Northern Ireland. Our client are ideally located right beside the M1 making their site easily accessible.
- Two year's experience in goods in, warehousing, stores.
- H&S understanding within stores environment.
- Current forklift licences (desirable)
Duties to include:
- Ensure that goods are checked off in an accurate and timely manner and check for damages and quantity.
- Accurately process goods receipt paperwork
- Ensure stock levels are effectively uploaded to bespoke ERP
- Adhere to Volvo warranty return procedure when returning parts
- General housekeeping of parts store/goods in area
- Assist with picking orders and stocktaking as required.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.