Long standing and secure US software house
To attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, plus a range of benefits including:
- Attractive base salary between £40-50k
- pension, life assurance and other marketing leading benefits.
Golang/ Java Developers (Long standing and secure US software house) Hybrid role
VANRATH are excited to be recruiting for a high profile Uk software house that have had a footprint in Belfast for over 10 years.
This role will suit Java or JS Developers that want to move into a Golang position.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team creating cloud scalable software solutions. You will participate in the complete product lifecycle in the area of network management software - design, development, test, installation - ensuring successful project execution and completion.
Software development within the Software Design Team, implementing all aspects of software development including; design, specification, verification, implementation and system integration for management applications;
- Contribute to ongoing architectural and evolution of cloud hosted applications
- Instigate and promote software improvement processes
- Attaining technical leadership of specific aspects of a complex software solution
The ideal person
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent coupled with proven progressive software development experience.
strong experience in developing production software in a team environment.
Solid software development background that includes experience in all phases of the software development lifecycle;
Proven ability to deliver against goals and proactively addressing process/quality issues as they arise
Strong communication skills and the ability to communicate across various functional levels
Experience in designing server side software within a distributed services architecture and an understanding of software design for scale, performance, simplicity and reliability
- Experience with:
- Unit Test Frameworks; Test Driven Development
- User Interface Design using a framework such as Angular, React or Vue
- Web Services, NoSQL; Messaging
- Docker; Kubernetes; Spring Boot
- Jenkins pipelines and Continuous delivery models for software.
- Network concepts and protocols including TCP/IP; SSL; HTTP; JSON
- Linux operating systems
strong software development skills
proven analytical skills and the ability to debug and support live applications;
the ability to communicate technical concepts and ideas clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences;
experience of the latest cloud software technologies and be able to contribute in a fast-paced collaborative development environment
experience in implementing 'cloud native' software in a multi-threaded, multi-tenanted solution
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Java or Golang job in Belfast or the wider Irish market, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Gamble in the strictest confidence.