VANRATH have partnered with one of Northern Irelands' most established family-run car dealerships. The organisation is recruiting a General Manager position.
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Motor Industry experienced individual to join a longstanding company that offers a fantastic working environment.
Place of work is Omagh
£45,000 - £55,000 (Negotiable) + Bonus (Considerable) + Company Car + Fantastic benefits, company pension scheme, etc.
The responsibility of this General Manager is to run the Omagh dealership - Running the totality of the site.. Responsible for Net Profit and management of dealership
- Leading the team to achieve corporate objectives
- Coordinating the team to develop and implement the business plan
- Lead the team to succeed, continuously looking for areas to improve performance and refine process to maximise efficiency and effectiveness.
- Coaching and mentoring the team
- Effective communication within the business
- General Manager responsibilities
- Direct Reports - Sales Manager etc
The Ideal Candidate:
- 3 years+ experience in similar role
- Experience in Motor industry
- Great team player
- Driving License required
For further information on this vacancy, or any other roles in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
''The team at VANRATH were extremely helpful in helping me find my new role. They kept me up to date on my application and provided excellent advice throughout the interview process. Overall the process could not have gone smoother or any quicker and I would definitely recommend reaching out to them if you are on the lookout for a new role.''
''Vanrath were massively helpful in helping me secure my new role. They provided tips and example questions for the interviews and were able to get quick feedback.''
'' First class interaction with VANRATH. They regularly reached out to me and kept me in the loop with application progression, and new roles that suited me - couldn't recommend enough.''
Conor at Vanrath was very helpful and supportive in securing a new job. The funding for my previous job was becoming less secure and Conor helped me make the leap into a new permanent role. It was a quick process and a bit of luck with timing. I have spoke to other staff and Vanrath and have always found them helpful as well.