VANRATH are delighted to be representing a huge global manufacturing business, who are headquartered here in Northern Ireland. A vitally important position is now available for an experienced and dedicated General Manager to run their Ballymena site. You will be a proven leader with evidence of successful management in large-scale manufacturing or food environment.
Salary & Benefits:
- Highly negotiable
- Company pension contribution (11% with employee contribution)
- Bonus scheme (collective and individual)
- Car allowance
- Free car parking, laptop, and mobile phone
The ideal person:
- Four year's in a GM or similar position
- Manufacturing or Food manufacturing background
- Evidence of successful policy implementation/change
- Passion for management with the aim of improving staff skills and performance
As the GM, your duties will include:
- Responsible for quality, welfare, health & safety, efficiency, and cost.
- Oversee functions including supply chain, H&S, finance, and HR
- Chair daily/weekly meeting with senior leadership team
- Liaise closely with senior finance personnel on budgetary issues/financial planning
- Promote continuous improvement within the business to increase accountability and efficiency
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH began in 2000, when a senior level accountant was on the lookout for new opportunities. Wayne Sullivan discovered that professional recruitment services for accountants was not quite the experience he had expected. His entrepreneurial nature and a drive to help other accountants like himself to realise their career aspirations, was the 'light-bulb' moment that encouraged him to start a recruitment agency like no other. The goal was to recruit in the same way, and to the same standard, that an employer would recruit into their own business to ensure the client would get exactly what they required.
Initially setting up shop in Dublin the name was founded, VANRATH, an amalgamation of the 2 founding partners names. In 2002, Wayne decided to return home to Belfast to take on the Northern Ireland market. He purchased VANRATH's first official home on the 6thfloor of Lesley suites which enabled the business to hit the ground running with the establishment of our Accountancy Team
IT recruitment was VANRATH's next big venture and in 2004 the team has grown the IT business into the largest IT recruitment business in Northern Ireland.