VANRATH are delighted to be representing a huge global manufacturing business, who are headquartered here in Northern Ireland. A vitally important position is now available for an experienced and dedicated General Manager to run their County Antrim site. You will be a proven leader with evidence of successful management in large-scale manufacturing or food environment.
Salary & Benefits:
- £80,000 - £100,000
- Company pension contribution (11% with employee contribution)
- Bonus scheme (collective and individual)
- Car allowance
- Free car parking, laptop, and mobile phone
The ideal person:
- Four year's in a GM or similar position
- Manufacturing or Food manufacturing background
- Evidence of successful policy implementation/change
- Passion for management with the aim of improving staff skills and performance
As the GM, your duties will include:
- Responsible for quality, welfare, health & safety, efficiency, and cost.
- Oversee functions including supply chain, H&S, finance, and HR
- Chair daily/weekly meeting with senior leadership team
- Liaise closely with senior finance personnel on budgetary issues/financial planning
- Promote continuous improvement within the business to increase accountability and efficiency
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement
We recognise that making a career change can be a huge step. We will support you through every step of the recruitment process, from an initial discussion of your goals and aspirations, to the security of your new position.
Our consultants are sector specific and have an in-depth knowledge of, and experience in, their respective fields. Put simply, they are the best in the business! We continually monitor trends and developments within the market to ensure we provide the very highest quality advice and
support to our clients and candidates.