VANRATH are delighted to be representing a major Food Manufacturing with the recruitment of an experienced and dedicated General Manager to run their Antrim site.
You will be a proven leader with evidence of successful management in large-scale manufacturing or food environment. This is a fantastic and rare opportunity for any General Manager within a fast-paced Manufacturing industry.
Monday - Friday - Permanent position
Salary & Benefits:
- £90,000 - £120,000 - Company pension contribution (11% with employee contribution)
- Bonus scheme (collective and individual)
- Car allowance
- Free car parking, laptop, and mobile phone
The ideal person:
- Four year's in a GM or similar position
- Manufacturing or Food manufacturing background
- Evidence of successful policy implementation/change
- Passion for management with the aim of improving staff skills and performance
As the GM, your duties will include:
- Responsible for quality, welfare, health & safety, efficiency, and cost.
- Oversee functions including supply chain, H&S, finance, and HR
- Chair daily/weekly meeting with senior leadership team
- Liaise closely with senior finance personnel on budgetary issues/financial planning
- Promote continuous improvement within the business to increase accountability and efficiency
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves in the strictest confidence.
At VANRATH, we understand that making a career change is a big decision; we also know that it can be a highly sensitive matter. Our consultants are highly attuned to our candidates need for discretion and to this end, we never contact references without talking to our candidates first.
Confidentiality is at the heart of our company ethos - we'll always be careful to check that you can talk freely when we call and will meet our candidates outside working hours to avoid the need to take time out during the working day.
Simply put, recruiters are industry specialists who are dedicated to helping candidates find the best next career step in their chosen field. At VANRATH, we ensure that we approach the process with the sensitivity, reliability and care it deserves.