General Labourer role based in Craigavon
30k weeks temporary contract
£10.50 per hour
* Working on void and tenanted properties
* Working with other team members to provide a courteous and considerate service to clients and tenants
* Kerbing, flagging
* Block work
* Move, secure, install, build, load, or unload of materials.
* Use of heavy and light equipment, depending on the jobsite/assignment
* Ensure areas of work are left clean and tidy at the end of the day
* Working under instruction to meet the needs of the client
* Observe the highest levels of health and safety, and use appropriate safety equipment
* Ensure accurate completion and timely submission of any relevant site-based or company documentation electronically or paper based as per requirements of the contract
* Any other task that is required.
* Able to demonstrate relevant experience
* Evidence of delivering high levels of customer service.
* Valid CSR Card
* Have adequate literacy and numeracy skills
* Basic IT skills
* Confident, reliable, flexible and adaptability.
* Full driving license
* Effectively manage time in order to meet deadlines
* Excellent team working skills
Back to Job Search