- Job Reference: JSGE100323
- Job Title: Gas Engineer
- Salary: £28000 to £30000 DOE
- Location: Belfast Metropolitan Area, Northern Ireland
VANRATH are working with one of the UK and Ireland's prominent names in fully integrated building services to find multiple Gas Engineers.
£28,000 to £30,000 plus package
Our client provide fully integrated building services to clients across the UK and Ireland, including mechanical and electrical services, facilities management, capital works and sustainable energy solutions. Their core disciplines include social housing and commercial asset maintenance.
They are currently delivering upon a significant long-term contract across NI. Due to this continued growth, along with additional new contracts, they find themselves with a need to add Gas and Oftec heating engineers to their expanding team.
- Carry out installations of a variety of gas/ oil burning boilers, systems and appliances, efficiently and to a high standard.
- At all times, be aware of and adhere to the requirements of the Company's Health & Safety at Work Policy.
- Installing gas/ oil boilers heating systems and associated pipework / plumbing across domestic, residential sites
- completing Landlord Gas Safety Record (LGSR's) checks
The Ideal Person:
- Recognised gas industry Level 3 qualification
- Gas Safe/Oftec registered
- CSR Card
- Full Clean Driving License
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.