This is a super opportunity to be part of a vibrant and dynamic accountancy practice in Belfast, dedicated to providing top-notch financial services to valued clients. The firm is currently seeking a dedicated full-time payroll assistant to join the team and contribute to the ongoing success. If you are passionate about payroll, detail-oriented, and looking for a rewarding full-time role, we encourage you to apply.
The culture at the firm thrives on the contributions of all their people. They are looking for people who want to contribute, bring fresh ideas and go beyond expectations. People who want to make a difference for the firm, clients and themselves.
What's in it for you?
- Market leading Competitive salary
- Modern, supportive, and collaborative working environment
- Opportunities for professional growth and development
- Early finish Friday
The firm are looking for a detail-oriented and experienced Payroll Assistant with a strong background in payroll administration, preferably in an accountancy practice or similar environment. Your expertise and meticulous approach will ensure the accurate and timely processing of payroll, supporting clients from various industries. You should be able to work both independently and as part of a team, demonstrating strong organizational and time management skills.
- Manage end-to-end payroll processing for a portfolio of clients, ensuring compliance with all statutory and legal requirements. Knowledge of Sage Payroll software would be an advantage.
- Calculate and process employee salaries, wages, bonuses, and other payroll-related payments.
- Prepare and submit payroll reports, ensuring accuracy and adherence to deadlines.
- Handle all aspects of payroll administration, including new hires, terminations, and updates to employee information.
- Assist clients with payroll inquiries, addressing and resolving payroll-related issues promptly and professionally.
- Stay up-to-date with changes in payroll legislation and regulations to ensure compliance.
- Collaborate with other team members and clients to ensure seamless payroll processes.
- Maintain payroll records and documentation, ensuring confidentiality and security.
- Participate in payroll-related projects and process improvements to enhance efficiency and accuracy
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Emma Jayne Bowen at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence
Why VANRATH will help you secure your next role:
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.