Check out this fantastic new which offers a very modern technology stack along with cutting edge greenfield projects in the Networking/Telecom domain. They encourage cross training/upskilling into their Tech stack (Python, Golang, React.js) so do not be afraid to apply if you are not currently the "perfect" match.
This client is redefining networking capabilities. they're not only constructing networks that customers demand, they are building networks that customers deserve. The networking industry is changing at a rapid pace. Bold thinkers, everlasting optimists, and enthusiastic personalities are needed to fuel relationships and empower change. Does this sound like you?
Working for this company You'll be able to take risks and let your ideas bloom. You will be supported by leaders who are thoughtful, inclusive, and approachable. You will have numerous opportunities to participate in the discourse and capitalise on their momentum and ultra-modern tech stack. Your career will benefit as a result.
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Hybrid Work from home (flexible)
- Competitive Pension
- Private medical/Life Cover/Dental
- Up to 12% bonus
- Generous holiday allowance
- Experience in team-based production software development.
- A strong foundation in software development with experience in all stages of the software development lifecycle.
- A track record of meeting objectives and being proactive in addressing process and quality problems when they occur.
- Strong communication abilities and the capacity for cross-functional communication.
- Understanding of the principles of software design for size, performance, simplicity, and reliability as well as experience creating server-side software within a distributed services architecture.
- Frameworks for unit testing and test-driven development.
- UI experience using frameworks like Angular, React, or Vue for user interface design.
- NoSQL, Web Services, and Messaging.
- Kubernetes, Spring Boot, and Docker.