Full Stack Engineer (Go/React up to 88k Fully remote)
Would you like to work for a firm that is revolutionising how data is used and shared globally? Better data exchanges will be the foundation for a better future, one where people, businesses, and communities can work together safely and creatively.
Something is difficult and bold; it's not straightforward, easy, or predictable. We'd love to talk to you if you're prepared to embark on our clients' journey, inspire the globe, and promote users as they create and market their product.
As a full stack software engineer on a team where nothing is anyone else's problem, you will contribute to product development. No one will tell you how to perform your job, and no one will make decisions for you; instead, everyone will work together to help one another make better decisions. a decision-supporting no-blame culture.
- Develop across the back-end tiers of their "Host" stack, developing highly scalable systems and services largely in Golang and Python but taking into account alternatives when appropriate.
- Develop across the front-end tiers of our "Portal" stack using TypeScript packages, React TypeScript components, testing with Jest and Cypress, Python Flask API backend with SQLAlchemy and Postgres;
- Design, create, test, deploy, and maintain our platform, including our web API, internal bus, network API, and metadata repositories (we currently use Golang, Python, Redis, and Fuseki among others);
- Will have full stack experience in either Go/Python and React
- Experience operating CI/CD pipelines
- Experience in API development
- Embrace modern agile and Devops methodologies.
- AWS would also be desirable.
For more information on this role or the wider software engineering market in Northern Ireland please contact Michael Magee at VANRATH