Full-Stack Developer (No Tech test)
If you're and experienced Full-stack Developer keen to expand your skill-set further then this opportunity will offer just that.
As a Full-Stack Developer, you will join:
- an established local team with a high degree of Autonomy
- Work in an Agile Microservices environment
- Participate in the design and building of APIs
- Gain experience with in Angular 14
- Gain experience in Azure, Docker and Kubernetes
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Hybrid Work from Home
- Annual bonus scheme
- Matched Pension scheme
- Private medical cover
The Ideal Person
This role would be ideal for an experienced Full-stack Developer who has:
- Experience in SOLID principals
- Good back-end knowledge of C# / .Net Core
- Some Type Script experience would be advantageous (ideally Angular)
- Keen to develop Azure, Docker and Kubernetes experience
VANRATH are proud to be working in partnership with this local Client as it continues to grow. As industry leaders in the e-commerce sector their Software solutions allow their customers to rapidly scale their online capacity through strategic partnerships.
I have been recruiting in the Software Development & Testing space with VANRATH for the past 5 years. This specialisation allows me to give you a deeper understanding of the clients we work with and the roles that best match your skill-set or aspirations.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Software Development job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact me in the strictest confidence.
Follow VANRATH on LinkedIn for:
Expert Career Advice. The Latest Top Jobs. Industry News. And much more…
To apply for this role, you must have a current valid UK / Ireland passport.