VANRATH have partnered with one of the fastest growing fuel companies that has offices all over Ireland and the UK. The organisation is looking to recruit an Outbound Sales Executive.
The successful candidate will work within the company's very modern Newry or Belfast office. Monday - Thursday (8.30am - 5.00pm, Friday 8.30am - 4.00pm)
This is a fantastic opportunity for any B2C Sales experienced individual to join a large company that offers many routes for progression.
£21,000-£24,000 DOE (£32k OTE)
Excellent benefits including salary review, performance bonuses and development opportunities.
- Self-source leads in your designated sales area and follow up on these
- Call leads distributed by head office for your designated sales area
- Identify decision makers and develop relationships with them to create business opportunities
- Provide decision makers with information on our products and services
- Follow up on all opportunities presented, cross referring other products/ services, regions etc should the opportunity present
- Design and complete contracts and proposals for new customers
- Liaise with our language interpreter to ensure communication and customer service is of the highest standard (relevant to your designated market)
- Maintaining the company database on all sales opportunities
- Handle account enquiries as required
- Liaise with our credit control department to evaluate customer applications
The Ideal Candidate:
- Experience - at least 1-year demonstrable experience in a sales position role or target driven account management role
- Demonstrable experience of working in a target driven environment with the ability to prioritise work, meet deadlines and work calmly under pressure
- Highly developed interpersonal and oral communication skills with evident good telephone technique and networking skills
- The ability to work as part of team as well on own initiative
- Excellent Problem Solver
- Demonstrable commitment to confidentiality
- Excellent IT Skills with proven experience in Microsoft Packages
- Excellent administration skills
- Confident, enthusiastic, professional and pro-active approach
- A current and valid driving licence and access to personal transport for business use/or* have access to a form of transport (*This relates to any person who has declared to having a disability which debars them from driving).
- Experience in Outgoing sales within the Fuel Card Industry
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Sales & Marketing job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.
VANRATH recruits across a diverse range of sectors including:
Accountancy & Finance
Engineering & Manufacturing
Sales and Marketing
Supply Chain and Procurement