Are you an experienced Server Engineer, with experience in FTP / SFTP Server configuration? Are you looking to step into the Health sector?
I am delighted to be partnering, once again, with one of Northern Ireland's key players in Health, on the hunt for a specialist in FTP Server Configuration for an initial 3 month extension, with high likelihood of extension beyond this.
This role is in line with the HSCNI Bandings, at Band 8a - c£48,526 + Holiday & Pension
They are a large Healthcare focused organisation, the team functions by proving support for a Shared Service centre offering a wide range support on transformation projects and data analytics. You will be joining at a time some extremely important change and projects are kicking off in the team.
The Ideal Person
The ideal candidate will have;
- Specific knowledge of FTP Server Configuration
- Ability to manage timelines / project deliverables
- Experience with Cerebrus Enterprise software ideal but not required
- Health sector background ideal but not required
As the FTP Server Specialist, you will:
- Assist with the delivery of a bespoke SFTP Server solution for NIPIMS & BSO ITS
- Configure FTP Server solution using Cerebrus software to attain go live stance on file transfer protocols
- Understand the nuances of the 2 way pathway from Order Files to Results Files
- Manage deliverables to maintain Winpath integration with Cerebrus Server
- Test, oversee, and maintain Cerebrus software and highlight any patch requirements
- Assist with managing the integration of downstream systems
- Assist with managing the data migration from legacy systems
- Assist with the management of other any other technical aspects of the project
For further information on this vacancy, or any other IT & Tech Temporary job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Peter Brittain in the strictest confidence.