Front end Developer (4 day week)100% remote role.
EXCLUSIVE VANRATH client - NEW Insurtech entrant alert******
Exciting new US software start-up growing and expanding its presence 100% remotely in N.Ireland.
Right now I am keen to talk to talented Frontend Developers
The ideal developer will bring their experiences, best practices, and a collaborative attitude to help drive development initiatives. As a Frontend Developer with our client you will be working with their UX/design lead and engineering team to build out their online applications. You will be working with various technologies including React.js, Node.js, DynamoDB, Typescript to bring our clients new website and user experience to life.
- Participate in the entire application lifecycle, including on coding, testing, debugging and deployment
- Collaborate with Front-end and Back-end developers
- Define and communicate technical and design requirements
- Provide training, help and support to other team members
- Build high-quality reusable code that can be used in the future
- Develop functional and sustainable web applications with clean codes
- Troubleshoot and debug applications
- Learn about new technologies
- Stay up to date with current best practices
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Experience with building REST APIs
- Working knowledge of the MERN stack
Knowledge of front-end technologies such as HTML5 and CSS3.
- Experience with DynamoDB and Redis
- Experience with test driven development and testing tools, ie: Mocha, Chai
- Excellent analytical and time management skills
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, ie: Lambda , SQS, SNS, EC2, ECS
- History of working with Agile software development practices
To attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience, plus a range of benefits including:
- Attractive base salary
- 4 day week
- A positive, empowering culture based on trust and respect
- Remote and flexible working
- Exposure to an embryonic and potentially disruptive sector of the industry
- Pension contributions and life insurance
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Frontend jobs in Belfast or the wider Irish market, please apply via the link below or contact Phil Gamble in the strictest confidence.