VANRATH are thrilled to be assisting with this Rare opportunity for a Front of House Assistant to join one of the most exciting up-coming ventures to hit Belfast. This Receptionist will join a prestigious award-winning provider of flexible workspace, almost like the Hilton of flexible office spaces. The Historic Custom House building is being converted to this State-of-the-Art office space.
This role would suit a charismatic, presentable and personable Front of House/Receptionist/Admin/Support Assistant.
This is a Permanent - Monday - Friday position. No Weekend Working. Based in Belfast City Centre.
£21,000 - £23,000 + Fantastic Benefits and tonnes of perks from a modern company
The Ideal Person.
Chatty, warm and approachable personality essential
1st point of contact - the wow factor
Passion for front of house/ Centre Support
- You will be the first point of contact for the building, meeting and greeting all visitors and clients
- To ensure the reception area is tidy, safe and welcoming to all clients and visitors
- To provide a responsive and efficient reception and telephone service to all our clients
- To ensure the smooth operation of the switchboard service including announcing and forwarding calls to clients or their voicemail
- To ensure that all visitors including contractors follow the relevant signing in/out procedures
- To book meetings, catering and couriers for clients and communicate this to your team
- To liaise with relevant staff to ensure that any client queries are responded to within procedural timeframes
- To maintain the Business Centre client phone directory and contact lists as clients move in and out of the building
For further information on this vacancy, or any other job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or email@example.com in the strictest confidence.
"As the leader in the professional recruitment sector in Northern Ireland, we take our corporate social responsibility seriously - we saw an opportunity with the Children's Hospice to build a strong, on-going partnership, which delivers tangible benefits to the children who need it most within our own community.
"We've been delighted to welcome one of the nurses to our offices in Belfast, where her experience and knowledge really resonated with our staff, and helped us understand the ways in which the Northern Ireland Children's Hospice is a lifeline to so many children and families locally.
"We hope our collaboration with the Children's Hospice will not only give them much needed support, but also inspire other businesses to support then in this initiative, to help contribute in a real way to enable them to deliver their vital services."