Frontend Developer (Vue 3, Typescript, Nuxt, Tailwind)
Our client, Europe's leading eCommerce iPaaS platform, is seeking a skilled Frontend Developer to join their team. As a member of the team, you will work on developing next-generation, intuitive and responsive user interfaces for their customers.
- Collaborate with the design team to create intuitive and responsive user interfaces.
- Develop, test and deploy new features daily.
- Ensure the quality of code through code reviews, testing and documentation.
- Work with the backend team to integrate front-end features with the platform's APIs.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest front-end technologies and trends.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in frontend development using Vue 3, Typescript, Nuxt and Tailwind.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs and web services.
- Experience with version control systems (Git, SVN, etc.).
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
What you'll get in return:
- A competitive salary & career progression at the leading eCommerce iPaaS company
- The very latest Apple tech and everything you'll need to get going
- An inclusive, supportive, "no questions are silly" working environment
- Remote working with the option to work in any of their offices
- 25 days holiday for a healthy work-life balance
- A pension scheme
- Access to a wide range of treats and discounts on Perkbox
- A range of health benefits and mental health coverage
- Great Christmas parties to have some fun with your fellow colleagues
If you have a passion for frontend development and experience with Vue 3, Typescript, Nuxt, and Tailwind, apply now for this exciting opportunity. Join our client's team and help them build the future of eCommerce! To discuss this or any other front end role in N.Ireland please contact Michael Magee at Vanrath