VANRATH have partnered with one of the Ireland's leading retail partners, servicing over 1000 stores, warehouses and offices.
The client is seeking to add a Fresh Food Trainer to the team (field-based role) - the successful candidate will strive for consistency and best in class implementation of our Fresh categories across the company owned estate. The individual will train, and coach company owned colleagues to achieve an industry leading standard in Fresh Food implementation.
£22,000 - £25,000 + Company Car
- Support and train across Fresh categories of: Meat, Poultry, Produce, Chilled Provisions, Bread, and Cake
- Support the implementation of new category initiatives across existing Company Owned estate
- Train and coach store colleagues on the end to end fresh food operations to maximise availability and profitability
- Provide feedback and insight on store and competitor performance
- Contribution to the delivery of Company Owned Sales, margin and Shrink targets
- Support under-performing stores
- Build and maintain successful working relationships with store colleagues and wider central team
- Contribute to Fresh Food projects as required
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Full driving licence (ESSENTIAL)
- 1-3 years experience in convenience retail
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel
- Experience in Merchandising and Category layout
- Experience of Convenience Retail in a supervisory or management role
- Experience in supervisory role in any of the following departments: Meat, Poultry, Produce, Chilled Provisions, Bread, and Cake
- Knowledge of LRQA food safety regulations
*Full job spec available on request*
For further insight into this vacancy and fantastic company, or any other role - please apply via the link below or contact Conor Groves.