Freight Forwarding Administrator
£24,500 - £25,500
Belfast (Close to M2)
VANRATH are delighted to be representing a global powerhouse within the world of logistics, that now have an opening to join their freight forwarding department on a full-time permanent basis. You will be responsible for the administration related to freight shipments on behalf of their client. Every third Saturday, you will have to work a small amount of hours in the morning and you will then have the following Friday at reduced hours.
The ideal person:
- Three years recent experience
- Transport/Logistics background
- Strong level of Excel skills
Duties for this position will include:
- Check/amend daily shipments terms/rates
- Process UPS Parcel brokerage/invoices, populate daily files.
- Prepare/update daily reports
- Replying to emails
- Monitoring urgent shipments
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Supply Chain/Logistics jobs in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Michael Irwin in the strictest confidence.