Are you a commercially astute Accountant who is interested in joining a fast paced FP&A team for an internationally recognised business?
What's in it for you?
- £36,000 - £44,000 depending on qualification level
- 12 - 18 Month contract with the view to securing a permanent contract
- Free parking
- Exposure to an international market
- Unrivalled commercial experience
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a market leading brand who are recognisable around the world, they are currently recruiting an FP&A Analyst to join their team on a 12 - 18 month contract. This is a fantastic foot in the door opportunity to join a highly commercial business who are continually challenging the innovation within their sector, through the use of real time financial information, to drive business performance.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the FP&A Analyst will be responsible for reporting of monthly results and analysis, and contribute to the rolling estimate and business planning forecasting process. This would be the ideal role for an individual with strong Excel skills with the ability to work on own initiative.
This is a truly exceptional opportunity and this role can offer the option for an immediate start.
- Part-Qualified/Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong MS Excel capabilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- SAP experience (Desirable)
- FMCG experience (Desirable)
What you'll do
- Assist in the preparation of variance analysis and business insights to senior management team
- Assist in the coordination, consolidation of data and submission including presentation of outputs to senior management
- Preparation and collating of period-end decks
- Assist in ensuring all system P&L planning is completed in a timely manner
- Assist with balance sheet and working capital planning and analysis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.