Are you a Part-Qualified or Newly Qualified Accountant who is interested in working with one of the world's leading names? This is a genuine opportunity to work for a business who are recognised globally. This could be the next exciting step in your career.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary based on experience & qualification
- Interim contract with the opportunity to secure a permanent post
- Free parking
- Exposure to an international market
- Commercial experience
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a global business who are recognised the world over, they are currently recruiting an FP&A Analyst to join their team on an initial interim contract. This is a fantastic foot in the door opportunity to join a highly commercial business who are continually driving the innovation within their sector, through the use of real time financial information, to drive business performance.
Reporting to the FP&A Manager, the FP&A Analyst will be responsible for reporting of monthly results and analysis, and contribute to the rolling estimate and business planning forecasting process. This would be the ideal role for an individual with strong Excel skills with the ability to work on own initiative.
- Part-Qualified/Fully Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Srong MS Excel capabilities
- Excellent analytical skills
- SAP experience (Desirable)
- FMCG experience (Desirable)
What you'll do
- Assist in the preparation of variance analysis and business insights to senior management team
- Assist in the coordination, consolidation of data and submission including presentation of outputs to senior management
- Preparation and collating of period-end decks
- Assist in ensuring all system P&L planning is completed in a timely manner
- Assist with balance sheet and working capital planning and analysis
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.