A global manufacturing business in North Belfast is recruiting an FP&A Analyst to join their team to cover a period of maternity. Do you have experience of handling large data sets, along with the confidence of reporting financial results to senior management?
What's in it for you?
- Starting salary c.£55,000
- Immediate start available
- Hybrid working model (1 day per week in the office)
- Supportive team
- Opportunity to secure a permanent contract
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with a global manufacturing business in North Belfast who are currently recruiting a FP&A Analyst to join their team for an initial period of 9 months. This role is due to an increased workload within the business, and has the potential to become a permanent post for the successful candidate.
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the FP&A Analyst will be responsible for monthly & quarterly forecasting against budget, partnering with key business units and mentoring & coaching finance colleagues. To be considered for this role, it is essential to have previous experience in a similar role.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong reporting skills
- Advanced Excel skills (Pivots and vLookups)
- Ability to work at high level of accuracy
- Available at short notice
What you'll do
- Track and report key trends & metrics highlighting opportunities and issues to senior management, assisting with budget and forecasting processes
- Analysing, financial modelling and maintaining the relevant data
- Automation and process improvement for FP&A and wider finance team
- Timely and accurate month end account production
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.