Vanrath are delighted to be recruiting for a local company seeking to take on board several graduates into their growing teams.
This role is ideally suited to an qualified accountant with experience in writing audit reports who is seeking to broaden their skill-set upon getting qualified. This role will offer an interesting blend between financial analysis & report writing/research.
- Regular 9-5 department with little overtime
- Flexible approach to working with 60% Office 40% Work from home
- Growing firm in Belfast City centre
- Excellent opportunity for progression
- Attention to detail and excellent numeracy skills, combined with an investigative mind-set and accomplished report writing skills.
- The role involves an integration of accounting, auditing and investigative skill
- extracting and analysing data from financial records (including payroll records)
- Performing research into different careers/earnings and different business sectors
- Preparation of calculation of financial losses in Microsoft Excel
- Preparation of draft reports on Microsoft Word
- Various administration duties for the litigation department
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA
- Ideally from an audit background with experience in audit report writing.
- Relevant Degree
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office specifically Excel (Vlookups, Pivot Tables)
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance jobs in Belfast, please apply via the link below or contact Kilian Gargan in the strictest confidence.