- Job Reference: JSFS231023
- Job Title: Flue Surveyor
- Salary: £30,000 to £35,000
- Location: Belfast
VANRATH are recruiting for a Flue Surveyor to join an established and expanding firm, assisting with visual surveys and assessments of existing heating and flue systems, analysing data and compiling reports.
£30k to £35k Dependant Upon Experience
As part of a larger contract with a renowned Public Sector body, Flue and Heating Surveys have grown into a key and very profitable income stream for our client. As such, they are now looking for an individual to become the companies new face for this are of business, eventually taking ownership of the full department, managing a team of mobile surveyors.
The successful candidate for this role will be provided fast-track career development opportunities, in depth training and, as the team grows, be provided the opportunity to become Head of Department.
- Mobile role, 3 days a week travelling to survey sites and then 2 days in office writing up reports.
- Plan and complete workload schedules with minimal supervision.
- Perform visual surveys only on existing Heating and Flue systems.
- Completing reports on existing conditions and advise on potential updates needed.
- Read technical documents and other material to gain knowledge of new developments in the field.
- Maintain necessary certifications and licenses.
The Ideal Person
- Background in Building Surveying
- Strong report writing skills
- Full UK Driving License
- Experience working with Heating/HVAC/Flues will be a distinct advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby on 028 9033 0250 for a confidential discussion.