VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local charity based in North Down who provide a fantastic service to the local community. My client is recruiting for a Floating Support Worker to join their team.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £21,164 pa
- 37 hours
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 plus public holidays)
About your next employer
Part of a worldwide feminist movement working for a better future in which equality of opportunity and real choice is available to all. Our services are developed in response to the needs of women and children affected y domestic abuse.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (grade c or equivalent)
- QCF Level 3 Health & Social Care or equivalent or recognised counselling qualification
- Proven ability to manage the safeguarding of adults and children
- Strong administration skills and competent with Microsoft packages
What you'll do
- Provide information, advocacy and support for women in the community
- To welcome and integrate women, children and young people into refuge services.
- Develop individually tailored support plans
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other statutory agencies
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence
Some feedback from recent VANRATH candidates-
''I would highly recommend VANRATH who I found to be thoroughly helpful, informative and efficient from first point of contact. Within a week of sending my CV I had interviewed and received an offer for a new role''
''Very pleased with the service provided and extremely appreciative to VANRATH, who I'd highly recommend.''
''VANRATH was very helpful in assisting me in obtaining my new employment post. They made care to stay in touch, inform me of any updates and gave me some excellent interview advice. Thank you for all your assistance; I wouldn't think twice about using VANRATH again. Outstanding service.''