VANRATH are delighted to be working with a local charity based in North Down who provide a fantastic service to the local community. My client is recruiting for a Floating Support Worker to join their team.
What's in it for you?
- Salary - £21,164 pa
- 37 hours
- Hybrid working
- 25 days holiday (increasing to 30 plus public holidays)
About your next employer
Part of a worldwide feminist movement working for a better future in which equality of opportunity and real choice is available to all. Our services are developed in response to the needs of women and children affected y domestic abuse.
- 5 GCSE's including Maths & English (grade c or equivalent)
- QCF Level 3 Health & Social Care or equivalent or recognised counselling qualification
- Proven ability to manage the safeguarding of adults and children
- Strong administration skills and competent with Microsoft packages
What you'll do
- Provide information, advocacy and support for women in the community
- To welcome and integrate women, children and young people into refuge services.
- Develop individually tailored support plans
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with other statutory agencies
To apply today contact Ethan Boylan in the strictest confidence