VANRATH are working with a innovative Network Infrastructure Company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Fleet Sales Admin. The company has invested heavily in public Electrical Vehicle charging network infrastructure throughout Northern Ireland.
This is a Permanent position - Hybrid Working role (50% of time in Boucher office, and 50% of time at Home (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm).
This company has a fantastic reputation with staff, and has a great working culture.
£25,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits (Working within an innovative modern company)
Responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks associated with fleet and leasing departments are completed accurately and on time.
- Compilation of BCH/PCH Quotations across our suite of funders
- Completion of sale compliance documentation
- Liaise with Manufacturers/funders on vehicle lead times
- Keep Account Management informed of Order Status
- Utilise and Update Company CRM System
- Compilation and management of vehicle files
- Monitor vehicle RFL and Maintenance Schedules
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in an administrative role within the motor industry
- Experience of using a CRM
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to liaise with customers in a professional manner.
- Ambition to develop your career within an innovative company
- Electrical circuit design experience
- Experience of layout, wiring and testing of Control Panels/ systems
- Ability to design, modify and create Electrical Schematics using AutoCAD
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
There are many benefits of using a recruitment agency to find a job, here are some of the top advantages;
- Find the perfect job - when searching for a job through a recruitment agency, we'll use our industry expertise and client knowledge to make sure you're provided with a job opportunity you'll enjoy and are most likely to be accepted into.
- Save time - finding a job can be a very time consuming process, using a recruitment agency allows for you to step back and have the opportunities come to you.
- Exclusive jobs - sometimes recruitment agencies will have jobs that aren't available on regular job listing sites, or will have jobs made available to them before they become available to the public.
- Expert knowledge and support - benefit from the wealth of knowledge available within a recruitment agency. We've successfully given workers hundreds of jobs, we know the ins and outs of employment and can ensure you get the job you need.
- Job security - working through an agency adds an extra level of job security as you'll likely be quickly moved to a new job if you're not longer to work at your current position.