- Job Reference: RAFC011123
- Job Title: Fleet Coordinator
- Salary: £25,000 - £27,000 + package
- Location: Belfast, Northern Ireland
Are you looking for a Fleet Coordinator role? Interested in working for a leading Building Contractor that specialise in Social Housing Maintenance?
VANRATH are recruiting a Fleet Coordinator to work for a leading Building Contractor that specialise in the Social Housing Maintenance sector.
£25,000 - £27,000 + package
Our client is a leading Building Contractor that specialise in Social Housing Maintenance contracts, delivering planned and responsive maintenance projects throughout Northern Ireland. The company have a great reputation for providing a fully committed and quality focused service.
- Oversee and manage the company's fleet of vehicles, ensuring their proper maintenance and operation (Training will be provided)
- Running vehicle reports
- Booking MOT and tax vehicles
- Booking vehicle maintenance
- Transporting of vehicles to and from sites and to mechanics etc.
- Health & Safety reporting
- Assist in organising of CSR cards / AccessNI &
- Assist with Health and Safety training, documentation, processes and procedures
The Ideal Person:
- Experience of Fleet Coordination
- Experience of Health & Safety
- Good administration skills
- Positive attitude
- Hold driving licence
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Robert Apps for a confidential discussion