VANRATH are working with a innovative Network Infrastructure Company, assisting them with the recruitment of a skilled Fleet Sales Admin. The company has invested heavily in public Electrical Vehicle charging network infrastructure throughout Northern Ireland.
This is a Permanent position - Hybrid Working role (50% of time in Boucher office, and 50% of time at Home (Monday - Friday 9.00am - 5.00pm).
This company has a fantastic reputation with staff, and has a great working culture.
£25,000 - £28,000 + Fantastic Benefits (Working within an innovative modern company)
Responsible for ensuring all administrative tasks associated with fleet and leasing departments are completed accurately and on time.
- Compilation of BCH/PCH Quotations across our suite of funders
- Completion of sale compliance documentation
- Liaise with Manufacturers/funders on vehicle lead times
- Keep Account Management informed of Order Status
- Utilise and Update Company CRM System
- Compilation and management of vehicle files
- Monitor vehicle RFL and Maintenance Schedules
- Adhere to Health and Safety regulations
The Ideal Person:
- Experience in an administrative role within the motor industry
- Experience of using a CRM
- Excellent Communication skills, ability to liaise with customers in a professional manner.
- Ambition to develop your career within an innovative company
- Electrical circuit design experience
- Experience of layout, wiring and testing of Control Panels/ systems
- Ability to design, modify and create Electrical Schematics using AutoCAD
For further information on this opportunity, or any other position in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Jack Groves on 02890330250 or firstname.lastname@example.org in the strictest confidence.
VANRATH HAVE PROUDLY SUPPORTED THE NORTHERN IRELAND CHILDREN'S HOSPICE SINCE 2014, AND ARE FOUNDING MEMBERS OF THE 'TIME TO CARE' INITIATIVE.
'Time to Care' is a unique partnership opportunity for up to 30 businesses in Northern Ireland, funding the salary of a qualified children's nurse for a year at the Children's Hospice.
VANRATH are delighted to have been the first company to support 'Time to Care', and have proudly funded the salary of a Senior Staff Nurse since March 2014.
15k+ Happy Candidates Placed over 21 Years
We build career success stories and over 21 years, we have built thousands of them.