- Job Reference: JSF160323
- Job Title: Fitter
- Salary: £12.50 to £13.50 per hour
- Location: Lisburn
Are you an experienced Fitter? Interested in applying your craft for an established aerospace and automotive tool engineer?
VANRATH are looking for a good pair of hands to work as a Fitter within a dynamic engineering team tasked with bringing design specs and engineering drawings to life with accuracy and efficiency.
£12.50 to £13.50 per hour DOE + benefits
Our client is an independent design company who provide technical design and consultancy to major airframe manufacturers, their suppliers and other automotive companies.
Their portfolio of customers includes the biggest names in aerospace, including Airbus, Bombardier and Boeing. Due to increased demand, opportunities have arisen for them to increase their manufacturing team.
- Fitting and assembly of various Aerospace and Automotive components
- Fabrication of complex assembly, sub-assembly and safety critical parts
- Work efficiently to specific production timelines
- Work according to the health and safety guidelines
- Be able to move to separate departments while maintaining high quality work
The Ideal Person:
- 2+ years' experience as a Fitter
- Desired experience of operating in a busy workshop environment.
- Experience in the Aerospace industry will be an advantage
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Built Environment job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Joe Sowerby for a confidential discussion on 028 9033 0250