Financial Statement Assistant (Hybrid, up to 30k)
VANRATH is delighted to be working with a top 10 Professional Services firm as they are expanding and recruiting for a Financial Assistant. The new Financial Assistant will be responsible for preparing financial statements for clients globally for the Outsourcing practice. With nearly 5,000 people employed over the UK, our client is continuing in their search for talent to expand their current workforce.
Our client has a fantastic benefits package on offer to ensure they attract the best talent, in a busy market…
- Hybrid working
- 26 days holiday with the option to purchase more
- Company pension
- Health care plan
The Financial Statement Assistant will report directly to the Financial Statement Manager. In this role you will provide the best representation and services to clients globally. Duties include:
- Preparing financial statements for global clients using bespoke software
- Working with clients ensuring quality assurance of financial statements
- Participating within the team and being versed with the International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS)
- Being a self- motivated individual, interacting with other service lines and teams.
The Ideal candidate
The Financial Assistant will be a driven individual who is keen to adapt to changes within the market as well as team dynamics. The individual will be looking to engage in a stable and long running career within the company as they continue to thrive. As a Financial Statements Assistant, you must meet the following criteria;
- Working towards ACCA or part-qualified in ACCA.
- Have strong time management skills
- Strong attention to detail
A great opportunity to enter a newly created team, which can offer exponential growth and career progression. For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.