Are you interested in becoming a Financial Reporting Manager for a leading Professional Services firm?
In order to attract the very best Financial Reporting Manager for this role a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Great salary 45k-50k
- Hybrid working
- 27 days holiday
- Life assurance x4
- Great pension
- Income protection
- More on application
Reporting to the Management Accounting Lead, this is a key role within the management accounting team
Core responsibilities include the following:
- Prepares management accounting information for review, ensuring all work is accurate, timely, easy to follow and informative. Ensures all review points are cleared prior to final review.
- Consistently learns from review points in prior months, works to proactively incorporate previous review points into next month's output.
- Works within budgeted timeframes to deliver, and highlights difficulties quickly to the Management Accounting Lead. Consistently aims to improve on budget.
- Applies technical accounting knowledge to work, highlights concern early and consults with others for solutions.
- Builds strong stakeholder relationships and is regarded as a 'trusted advisor'.
- Work with other teams to add value to the overall business
The ideal candidate should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Qualified accountant with 1+ years post qualification experience.
- Practice/audit background preferred.
- ERP experience (NetSuite, Oracle, Sage etc).
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong client service skills.
For further information on this vacancy, or other Senior Accountancy opportunities in Northern Ireland, please contact Adrian Harrison in strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.