Are you interested in joining a national business who operate from multiple sites across Ireland? If you are comfortable leading a finance team, with exceptional technical capabilities, this could be the perfect role.
What's in it for you?
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Free parking
- Immediate start available
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working exclusively with a leading employer in the Strabane area, who are recruiting a Financial Reporting Manager to join their team. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a stable working environment, and be given the opportunity to impact the group finance function. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Financial Reporting Manager will be responsible for ensuring the group financial & management accounts are prepared and submitted in line with agreed timescales. This role will assume responsibility for the management of a finance team of 5, across multiple sites.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong financial reporting skills
- Flexibility to travel
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
What you'll do
- Preparation of weekly, monthly, and annual financial and management accounts for all group companies
- Carry out variance analysis on weekly and monthly accounts v budgets and prior year
- Assist the Head of Finance in the management of the profit and loss and balance sheet with sign off on supporting reconciliations and schedules
- Ensure all relevant tax returns are submitted on time and in an accurate manner in line with relevant tax legislation
- To ensure accurate and timely submission of all financial reporting
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence