VANRATH are excited to be recruiting a Financial Controller for a successful & dynamic business based in the Northwest. This is an exciting lead financial role supporting senior leadership in commercial strategies and initiatives. With an excellent remuneration package, this is a unique opportunity for professional growth.
- Qualified Accountant with 3+ years senior management experience
- Strong financial and commercial acumen
- Confident communicator
- Strong IT skills including accounting ledger systems & excel
- Preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assist MD with the strategic business plans
- Implement control procedures to improve efficiency and effectiveness
- Develop and enhance annual budgetary and quarterly rolling re-forecasting processes for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flows.
- Develop non-financial department Managers in financial understanding and margin improvement
- Monitoring spending, recommending ways to reduce cost and increase profit.
- Preparation of audit files for external auditors
- Competitive Salary
- Annual Performance Based Bonus
- Company Car / Car Allowance
- Private Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 32 days Annual leave which includes Bank Holidays
- Private Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Onsite parking
For further information on this vacancy, or any other finance or accountancy jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb in the strictest confidence.