Are you seeking a new role as a divisional number one in finance with a highly performing international & innovative manufacturing company?
Due to continued success & growth, the managing director is appointing a senior finance professional to control the full finance function as well as support European consolidation reporting and their strategic plans for the future.
This is an exciting and dynamic role working with the company's executive committee.
What's on offer?
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary around £60k, dependant on relevant experience
- Enhanced Annual Bonus scheme up to 20%
- Annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Life Insurance
- Company Sick Pay
What's required in the role?
Reporting to the Managing Director, they are seeking an experienced finance professional to lead & develop core activities, including but not limited to:
- Review and consolidation of monthly financial accounts for all foreign and domestic entities as part of the month end closing process, and preparation of financial statements as part of the company's internal and external reporting requirements.
- Performing Financial Modelling and producing Management Information (MI) reports for the purpose of forecasting, budgeting, and strategic decision making.
- Presentation of financial information to company's directors through executive committee meetings, board meetings, and the company's Annual General Meeting (AGM).
- Cost accounting to determine break even points at various sales and cost of sales levels to aid in decision making and controlling costs.
- Treasury management to meet the company's daily cash flow needs.
- Overseeing the inventory controls and valuation to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Overseeing the accounting department
What experience & Qualifications are required?
- University Degree in Economics, Accountancy, Finance or similar
- Specific qualification in accounting (ACCA.CIMA, ACA or similar)
- 5 years of experience in a commercial environment
- Excellent Sage / Microsoft Office, especially Excel skills
- Experienced in Manufacturing or Engineering would be preferable
- Experience with Invoice Discounting and Credit Insurance would be advantageous
What's the next step?
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Why VANRATH is your preferred recruitment partner
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.