Want to work for a global organisation, while having a direct impact within the decision-making process? If you are a Senior Finance professional with experience of a group environment, this could be the perfect interim contract.
What's in it for you?
- Salary up to £70,000
- Hybrid working model (3&2)
- 6-month contract
- Working for global PLC
About your next employer
VANRATH are recruiting a Financial Controller to join a global PLC based in Greater Belfast on an initial contract for a period of 6 months. Have you experience of leading a finance team, while influencing senior stakeholders in the decision making processes?
This is an initial contract for a period of 6 months, which will offer the Interim Financial Controller the opportunity to secure a permanent contract. Reporting to the Managing Director, the Financial Controller will assume full responsibility for monitoring and evaluating business performance. This role will give you the opportunity to make a significant impact on the financial strategies of the business, ensuring continued success in their market space.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA)
- 3+ years' experience in a Senior Finance role
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes and the need for appropriate controls in place
- Experience in a group setting (desirable)
- Ability to engage with and influence non-finance staff
What you'll do
- Implementation of financial policies and procedures
- Implementing finance strategy, anticipating complex issues & challenges
- Develop and deliver financial management and control systems, building annual budget, quarterly and weekly forecasts, tracking and reporting actuals
- Leading, coaching, and developing a finance team (7 members)
- Ensuring compliance with local market financial laws
- Supporting the commercial team on key pricing and bidding activities
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence