VANRATH are excited to be recruiting a Financial Controller for a well-established company, who are global leaders in their industry, based close to Belfast. Reporting to the Financial Director, you will have responsibility the daily finance function. The role will suit a hands-on finance professional who is commercially astute and offers an excellent remuneration package based on experience.
- Qualified accountant holding a ACA / ACCA / CIMA professional qualification
- 3+ years of experience in a Senior Finance Position
- Work experience particularly within a manufacturing environment preferred
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes and appropriate controls
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and ability to influence and drive results
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to engage with influence non-financial people/ teams
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Prepare monthly management accounts pack including commentary and analysis for key business stakeholders
- Assist with the organisation and co-ordination of the month end process including monthly Board reports and review of the monthly balance sheet reconciliation and validation process
- Lead, coach and develop finance team
- Ensure compliance with local market financial laws, requirements, regulations and tax issues
- Deliver improvement projects and programmes implemented as part of the global finance transformation programme
- Liaise with colleagues to understand root causes of financial results, investigate budget variances, and formulate and drive recovery plans
- Ensure standard costs are regularly reviewed and updated, variances are actively managed and global trends on commodity prices monitored and implications considered
The successful candidate will be offered a competitive salary and attractive benefits package including generous annual leave, annual bonus, medical insurance, pension, Life assurance and workplace Reward & Recognition scheme.
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb in the strictest confidence.