Are you a Finance Professional who is interested in joining a recognisable charity in Greater Belfast who are known across the region for their continued support to the wider community? This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business who make a genuine difference with the service they provide.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £35,149 - £43,068
- Benefits package
- Hybrid working
- Supportive working environment
- Joining a business who make a significant impact in the local community
VANRATH are pleased to be working with a recognisable Charity based in Greater Belfast who are currently recruiting a Financial Controller to join their team on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Financial Controller will be responsible for all financial accounting matters within the group. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an organisation who make a genuine difference within the local communities with the service they provide.
The Ideal Person
If you've 5+ years' experience working in a management level role:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Experience in supporting strategic planning and organisational development
- Strong IT skills including MS Excel
- Experience of developing, managing and maintaining accounting software systems
As a Financial Controller you will:
- Maintenance of relevant financial control systems and functions
- Audit of monthly payroll activities
- Completion of month end closure to include reconciliation work
- Assist in preparation of year end accounts
- Maintenance of Fixed Asset Register, ledgers and control
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.