Financial Controller (Belfast, Commercial Opportuinty)
VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a well known Belfast based business who are currently recruit a Financial Controller to their small but busy Finance Team.
Reporting to the FD and overseeing the finance function within the business, you will be responsible for the management and development of all financial matters for the business. This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to step into their first role as a Financial Controller and would be ideal for someone with considerable commercial experience.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Overseeing a finance team of 5
- You will have an opportunity to join a well funded business where commercial awareness will help add overall value.
- Strong pension and bonus scheme
- Qualified Accountant
- Advanced Excel skills
- Reporting skills
- Experience of payroll software desirable
What you'll do
- Responsible for all financial reporting.
- Responsible for financial planning and analysis, including budgeting, forecasting, investigating, monitoring and controlling performance.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining a strong financial control environment, including risk management systems and secure payment systems.
- Responsible for cash management and banking arrangements. Responsible for leading a team, ensuring they are suitably skilled to support the delivery of an effective and efficient unit.
For further information on this job, or any other Senior Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Robbie Lemon for a confidential chat today.