Are you keen to join a highly successful, global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft worldwide? VANRATH are working with this exciting publicly listed corporation who are seeking a Financial Controller to join their operations in Northern Ireland.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary around £60k
- Performance bonus up to 10%
- Generous annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible benefits
Our client designs, engineers and manufactures aeroengine and aerostructure assemblies and components for aerospace markets. They produce for the world's best known civil & military companies & divisions and are a key member of the European, US and Asian supply chains.
As the Financial Controller for the regional Division, you'll play a key role in running the finance and accounting operations to support the business growth. Reporting directly to the UK FD, this role will participate in the accounting reporting globally.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to reporting deadlines for three companies including detailed reporting packs
- Monthly monitoring & reporting of KPIs and capital expenditure
- Implement & manage processes & controls to supply head office (Europe & Corporate) with various periodic reporting information
- Annual and monthly sales & financial forecasting & budgets
- Management of cash flow forecasting/budgeting/reporting
- Development of costing models & margin analysis
- Preparation of corporation tax calculations including detailed R&D tax credit claim information, Invest NI grant claims and liaised with tax advisors
- Close involvement in working on the ERP systems in conjunction with operations teams as well as IT support
Experience & Qualifications:
- Minimum of four years working in an accountancy role in an office environment
- Preparation of management & statutory accounts
- Use of ERP/MRP systems & accounting software packages
- Maintenance/processing/reconciliation of general ledgers
- Review of financial controls & processes, making recommendations & implementing improvements
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.