Are you keen to join a highly successful manufacturing firm based in County Down? VANRATH are working with this listed business who are seeking a Financial Controller to join their Northern Ireland division.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- Competitive salary around £60k
- Performance bonus up to 10%
- Generous annual leave + Bank holidays
- Pension Scheme
- Flexible benefits
Our client is a specialist design & manufacturing business that is part of a global supply chain. After successfully establishing and growing the original family run business, it has been acquired by global PLC, which has opened significant growth and expansion opportunities.
As the Financial Controller for the regional Northern Ireland division, you'll play a key role in running the finance and accounting operations to support the business growth. Reporting directly to the UK FD, this role will participate in the accounting reporting globally.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts to reporting deadlines for three companies including detailed reporting packs
- Monthly monitoring & reporting of KPIs and capital expenditure
- Implement & manage processes & controls to supply head office (Europe & Corporate) with various periodic reporting information
- Management of cash flow forecasting/budgeting/reporting
- Development of costing models & margin analysis
Experience & Qualifications:
- Qualified Accountant ACCA, ACA, CIMA or equivalent
- Preparation of management & statutory accounts
- Use of ERP/MRP systems & accounting software packages
- Maintenance/processing/reconciliation of general ledgers
- Review of financial controls & processes, making recommendations & implementing improvements
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other senior accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb at VANRATH or on LinkedIn in the strictest confidence.
Established in 2000, VANRATH has become a market leader in Northern Ireland. This success is a direct result of our dedication to confidentiality, professionalism and the wealth of knowledge held by our Senior Consultants. VANRATH has a demonstrable track record in pairing the best local talent with leading local businesses.