Are you an experienced Financial Controller who is interested in completing a 12-month contract in the Newry area? VANRATH are working with a global engineering/manufacturing firm who are currently interviewing potential candidates.
In order to attract the very best talent on the market a generous remuneration package is on offer based on experience plus a range of benefits including:
- £50,000 - £60,000 salary package
- Immediate start
- 12-month contract
- Free parking on site
VANRATH are delighted to be working on behalf of a global manufacturing business on a 12-month contract to cover a period of maternity. This is the ideal role for a hands-on Financial Controller to join the senior leadership team, assisting with the future direction of the business. Reporting to the Finance Director, the Financial Controller will be required to have a strong understanding of the operational and financial performance of the company, and assist the leadership team in driving improvements.
Due to this being a maternity cover contract, candidates available on a short notice period would be beneficial.
The Ideal Person
If you've 5+ years' post qualified experience and available on a shortened notice period:
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
- Strong work ethic and comfortable in a deadline driven industry
As a Financial Controller you will:
- Preparation and presentation of monthly management pack
- Budgeting and forecasting
- Treasury management
- Cost analysis and KPI reporting
- Implementation of financial controls
- Ensuring compliance with appropriate regulatory bodies
- Management of Finance Assistant, ensuring tasks are completed in set timeframes
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence.