If you are a commercially astute senior finance professional, with strong influencing skills, there is an opportunity to join an organisation who provide an essential service to the Northern Ireland communities.
What's in it for you?
- £55,000 - £60,000
- Hybrid working model
- Immediate start available
- City centre location
- Autonomy over role
About your next employer
VANRATH are pleased to be partnered with an organisation in Belfast city centre who are renowned for the essential service they provide to the local Northern Ireland communities. If you are a Financial Controller, with experience of managing a team, this role could be ideal for you. The business has significantly increased their reach within the past 5 years, and are continuing to operate in their niche sector, with fantastic results.
Reporting to the Group Finance Director, the Financial Controller will be responsible for managing group financial performance, identifying risks and opportunities along with guiding the team to ensure business services are delivered to agreed levels.
- Senior Accountant with 3+ years PQE
- Experience in producing, analysing & presenting financial information
- Strong communication skills and ability to influence others
- Available at short notice
What you'll do
- Lead the financial planning team
- Manage the group performance, identifying risks and opportunities
- Manage group cashflow
- Challenge key stakeholders on financial results and drive performance
For further information on this job, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or Northern Ireland, apply via the link or contact Dan Morgan for a confidential chat today.