Are you an experienced Finance Professional who is interested in joining a prestigious Professional Services organisation based in Belfast? Joining a business with an excellent reputation this role will provide you the opportunity to impact the finance function.
What's in it for you?
- £55,000 - £65,000
- 9 - 12 month contract
- Modern city centre offices
- Hybrid working
About your next employer
VANRATH are delighted to be working with a prestigious organisation based in Belfast city centre, with a presence across the globe. This is an impressive business within the Professional Services sector, who are renowned for their extensive range of services available to their clients. They currently require a Financial Controller to join the business on a maternity cover contract, initially for a period of 9 months.
The Financial Controller will be responsible for managing the finance function to ensure that timely and accurate financial information is produced to support the decision making within the business, partnering with teams across multiple departments. This is the ideal role for a hands-on leader who is comfortable working with multiple stakeholders across multiple sites.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with at least 5 years PQE
- Hands-on driven individual
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Process driven
- Ability to build relationships quickly
What you'll do
- Accountable for month-end financial reporting & analysis, delivering robust and accurate information and KPIs
- Stakeholder relationship management, through collaborating and communicating across multiple departments
- Working with senior management to ensure financial system is working to full capacity
- Coaching the finance team
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and forecasts
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Dan Morgan in the strictest confidence