VANRATH are delighted to be recruiting a Financial Controller for a well-established company, who are leaders in their industry, based close to Belfast. Reporting to the Managing Director for day-to-day commercial activities and to the Group Financial Controller for routine reporting, you will have full responsibility the finance function. The role will suit a hands-on finance professional who is commercially astute and offers an excellent remuneration package based on experience. The role also offers hybrid working.
- Lead all functions of the Finance team
- Be commercially aware, understanding and anticipating the needs of both operations and management
- Provide timely financial & KPI information to operational managers
- Present routine financial reporting for Management & Board Meetings
- Conduct regular reviews of all company controls and accuracy of reporting
- Assist management with the strategic business plans for future growth including budgeting, forecasting, working capital management and variance analysis
- Preparation of tax & audit files in line with legal & reporting obligations
- Strong understanding of accounting standards, concepts, and applications
- Excellent analytical skills with strong operational focus and leadership
- Excellent understanding of accounting and internal controls
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to tackle complex challenges whilst managing various business priorities and deadlines
- Excellent problem solving and decision-making skills
- Excellent IT skills including advanced knowledge of Microsoft and knowledge of an accounting software package
- Competitive Salary
- Private Life Assurance
- Private Medical Insurance
- 33 days Annual leave which includes Bank Holidays
- Private Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Scheme
- Onsite parking
The role is fully flexible with established hybrid working.
If you think this role may be of interest to you, or you wish to discuss any other accountancy or finance jobs in Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Henry Webb in the strictest confidence.