VANRATH are delighted to be partnering with a leading practice seeking to take on board a Financial Control Manager into their established team in Belfast offering remote working with option to travel into the office in Belfast City Centre.
This role is ideally suited to a qualified accountant with an audit background and management experience at an Audit Manager level.
Salary & Benefits
- £45,000 - £50,000
- Competitive bonus
- Remote working
- Excellent career progression
- Large corporation
- Remote working with access to an office in Belfast City Centre
- Company with global reach
- Opportunity to add real value
This role would ideally be suited to an audit manager from an external or internal background with relevant management experience.
- ACA Qualified
- Audit Trained
- Relevant management experience
- Strong academics
- Monthly end activities including balance sheet reconciliations and review; accruals; prepayments; bank and cash and other accounting entries arising.
- Check the integrity of the sub-ledger accounting entries being driven from the operational accounting teams.
- Working closely with the director to deliver a robust internal controls framework and ensure that controls are tested at recommended intervals.
- Liaise closely with external auditors throughout the audit cycle.
- Adhering to financial reporting standards
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accountancy & Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Kilian Gargan in the strictest confidence.