VANRATH are delighted to partnering with a renowned professional services organisation based here in Belfast. Due to exponential growth the client is recruiting a number of high calibre Financial analysts to assist them with on-going projects.
My client has outstanding benefits to offer to the successful candidate:
- Fully Funded help towards professional accountancy qualification
- Generous Study Leave
- Annual bonus
- Career guidance and progression
- Life assurance
- Medical and dental packages
- Personal accident insurance
- Optional additional holidays (up to 10 days)
- Childcare vouchers
- Travel insurance
- Discounts on gym memberships
- Flexible working
- Hybrid and WFH options
My client is one of the leading providers of financial consulting globally. With over ¼ of a million employees spread globally throughout 150 countries, my client is making a global impact. The client provides a wealth of knowledge and diversity to the corporate world through industrial expertise, leading technology and strong leadership.
This role sits within the consulting side of the business and is involved in the financial management of large projects. This role is pivotal in providing project management and support for large complex engagements as well as providing support with risk management.
- Working alongside the team, monitoring budgets and tracking expenses and fees
- Analysing time and expense reports
- Producing P&L monthly
- Producing financial status reports for the project on a monthly basis
- Generate project fees and expenses invoices for the client
- Financially analysing and preparing management reports and forecasts.
The Ideal Candidate
The ideal candidate is someone who can integrate and add value to the expanding team and provide their unique experience and individual knowledge. They must be able to confidently demonstrate their skills and carry the brands core beliefs to the clients' various industries and competencies. The successful candidate should have the following:
- Part- Qualified or Newly Qualified in the following accountancy qualifications: ACA/ACCA/CIMA
- Perform to the best of their ability alongside challenging situations in busy commercial environment.
- Strong multitasking skills
- IT literate with good excel skills
- Strong written and communication skills
- Confident to work on your own initiative
- Proactive to identify and solve issues
- Excellent organisational skills
- Professional etiquette
Desirable Skill Set:
- Previous experience with an accounting system, e.g. SAP.
- Previous experience within a finance and accounting environment
A fantastic opportunity within a global organisation. The successful applicant will get tremendous support and gain exposure to a vast market. Moreover, the in-house learning opportunities are next to none, with fantastic career progression opportunities.
For further information on this vacancy, or any other Accounting and Finance job in Belfast or wider Northern Ireland, please apply via the link below or contact Chanel Gillen in the strictest confidence.